- Our People
- Which buying agent suits you?
- 5 tips for buying your first house
- Our story
- Buy a house? You can get off to a good start with our 10-point plan!
- Our promise
- Jouw huis verkopen in Utrecht? Punt Makelaars helpt je verder
- Nice to meet you, we are Punt Makelaars in Utrecht
- Punt Makelaars: a wide range of properties in Utrecht
- Punt Makelaars: your NVM purchasing broker in Utrecht
- Sell your current home with Punt Makelaars
Life becomes a lot easier and more pleasant if you truly work together. Figure out where you can find each other. That is why we strive for a good relationship with our customers, our partners and our clients to see how we can help each other and our environment move forward.
We do this in our work every day. But we also make a modest contribution outside of our jobs. Such as to the annual liberation festival and Utrecht and a playground around the corner. Or take the Child and Youth Care Centre ‘Goeie Hoop’ in South Africa. These are all little bits that make the world a bit nicer.
“The best playground in Utrecht for children up to 7 years old that is run by volunteers!"
“We are friends with the museum, a surprisingly fun and cheerful museum for young and old in the city centre.”
SV Kampong hockey
"Sports offer relaxation, fun and connect people."
Children’s Home Goeie Hoop
"Even our friends in South Africa have a warm place."
“We like to reflect on the value of the freedom we live in.”